Do you ever read those Facebook posts “let’s get to know each other” and people answer simple questions about themselves?
I rarely complete them, but I ALWAYS read other people’s answers.
So, let’s play the game and get to know each other!
Here are 10 facts about me:
- My favourite colour is red.
- The first car I ever purchased (with my dad) was written off after a tree fell on it in a wind storm. ☹
- I can fold my tongue into a clover.
- I love baseball – it combines talent, strategy and sheer luck in one game.
- I grew up on a cattle farm, but we never had any barn cats (Disclaimer: Every barn cat my parents attempted to have became a house cat within the first week)
- My favourite place is the beach – any beach (nice sand, water, and sun!)
- My favourite holiday is Halloween. The movies are great, everyone likes being scared for a night, you can eat endless amounts of candy, and I love costumes (Who doesn’t, right?)
- I really want to leave my Christmas tree up year-round and turn it into a seasonal tree. (Has anyone done this?)
- My secret celebrity crush are the Kardashians (Those are some smart, badass business bitches!)
- I don’t have any tattoos… yet! (maybe)
I have a chubby frog named Trevor! He’s pretty cool and low key!
Don’t worry, there is lots more to tell (I haven’t even mentioned my cat yet!)
Tell me 1 fact about you.